Yes, you can! This is a new feature released in Summer 2020 to help provide additional layers of security for all accounts. Here's how it works:
1) Log in to your account, and go to Settings.
2) Once in Settings, click on the Account tab, then click on Setup in the Two-Factor Authentication section.
3) You'll now be prompted to install an authenticator app to scan the QR code shown. For this example, we will use Authy. You will download this to your smartphone or mobile device and follow the setup steps to add your account. Once finished, you will scan the QR code shown in your Screenly account, and complete the setup by entering in your authentication code and Screenly account password.
4) You'll now be shown a screen with your backup codes to use in case there is a problem using 2FA. For now, copy and paste all of these codes to a secure location and save them. These will only be shown once. In the future, we will provide a way to copy these without having to highlight them manually.
5) That's it! Your account is set up and ready to use with 2FA! The next time you log in, you will now be prompted to enter your 2FA code from your authenticator app. This code will change every 30 seconds by default.