Note: Only the account Owner/Creator or a user with Admin level permissions for your account can create, remove, or modify users. Please see how to create, remove, or modify users below:
1. Log in to your Screenly account.
2. On the top menu bar select your email address, then click the "Settings" tab.
3. Then select the "Team Members" tab.
4. On the Team members' menu, you will see a list of active users and their permission levels. Please see the below information on permission levels:
a) All permission levels have access to the Screens, Playlists, and Content tabs and their functions. At this time, you cannot control access to specific screens, playlists, content, or folders.
b) The Owner is the creator of the Screenly account and has permissions for everything.
c) Only the Owner can create Admin users. Admin users can do everything except create more Admin users.
d) User accounts cannot change or create other users. Additionally, User accounts cannot access the billing section.
e) The Billing Manager has User level rights plus access to the billing section.
5. An Owner or Admin can use this screen to invite new users, modify access levels of existing users, and revoke user access.
6. To invite a new user, type their email address in the blank space provided and assign their permission level. When complete click the "Add" button.
7. Screenly will send an email to the indicated address with a link to set up a password. The registration email will come from our "email@example.com" address. If you do not see the email, check your spam filter and have your IT department ensure that "firstname.lastname@example.org" is whitelisted. Next, resend the invite email within your online Screenly account.