SAML stands for "Security Assertion Markup Language" and allows users to transfer identity information between an identity provider (IdP) and a service provider (SP).
Please see below for more information on how to configure Screenly to work with SAML.
1. Go to the Azure AD console, Enterprise Applications, then click 'New Application'.
2. Click on the option to create your own application, name it, and then select the option to "Integrate any other application you don't find in the gallery (Non-Gallery).
3. Assign your users and/or groups to the application.
4. Click on 'Single-sign-on' on the left side of the page.
5. Complete the following settings in the 'Basic SAML Configuration' section.
Identifier (Entity ID) = login.screenlyapp.com
Reply URL (Assertion Consumer Service URL) = https://login.screenlyapp.com/sso/complete/saml/
Sign on URL (leave blank)
Relay State = (the first part of your Screenly domain when logging into your dashboard. e.g. If your dashbaord URL is "https://test-inc.screenlyapp.com/manage/dashboard", your relay state would be "test-inc".
Entity ID = entityID
Email Identifier = name_id
Single sign on URL = SingleSignOnService[Location]
Single Logout URL = SingleLogoutService[Location]
Name Identifier = http://schemas.microsoft.com/identity/claims/displayname
Public Certificate = X509Certificate (You can copy it from the generated file - remove the BEGIN and END lines from the X.509 certificate when pasting into Screenly).