Depending on a number of variables (including bandwidth and speed of SD card), the updating process that occurs after you enter the PIN code can take some time. In some environments, this updating process may take up to 30 minutes, but normally the updating process takes closer to 5-10 minutes.
If the updating process takes longer than 30 minutes, we would recommend that you do the following:
- Re-download the disk image from the 'Add Screen' page
- Verify the MD5 file (more information on how to do that can be found here)
- Get a brand new Class 10 SD card
- Flash out the disk image to the new SD card
If the updating process still takes longer than 30 minutes after you complete the above steps, you might also want to:
- Try flashing out the disk image on a different computer and/or using a different SD card reader/writer
- Make sure that the network requirements are met
As a last resort, try our USB debugging tool.