In order for Screenly to work properly, it is essential that the node can properly communicate with our servers. At the very least, the node must be able to access the following:
- api.screenlyapp.com (80/TCP and 443/TCP)
- *.debian.pool.ntp.org (123/UDP)
- api.logentries.com (20000/TCP)
- puppet.screenlyapp.com (8140/TCP)
- apt.screenlyapp.com (80/TCP and 443/TCP)
In addition to this, there might be situations where the node needs to retrieve data from other HTTP/HTTPS sources, such as package repositories for new software dependencies.